AGRONN’s fixed-base full cabin systems with curved screen are available in a design format that allows assembly on site. READY-TO-ASSEMBLY.
For AGRONN’s full cabin systems with curved projection screen, a high quality laser cut metal is applied to the frame that is specially manufacture to ensure that the complete system has the best quality level. 180° and cylindrical shape of the standard seamless screens are available for multi-channel projection screens.Any degree and shape of the screens are available on a custom-made order.
Curved Projection Screen
- Fixed base simulation device applications
- For visualization applications
- For multi-channel simulation displays
- Gives a sense of immersion
- All simulation devices are in a controlled area.
- COLOR: white
- MATERIAL: seamless polyester fabric, both sides lacquered.
- WEIGHT: 1050g/m2
- ANGLE: 180° or 210°
- BRIGHTNESS: 1 gain
- INSTALLATION: special application
- DIMENSIONS: Height 2150mm
- Length 10050mm
- SYSTEM: ready-to-assembly on site.
- FRAMEWORK: laser cut metal construction.
- FINISHING: powder coated black or galvanized.
- FASTENING: m8 hex head flange bolt + rivet nut.
- FIXING: optional ceiling + floor fixing (self-standing unit).
- DIMENSIONS Height 2400mm / 3000mm
- Width 5980mm
- Depth 3700mm
- Thickness 150mm
- CEILING: tension fabric
- OUTER WALL: panel cladding
- FRONT WALL: demontable partition + service door
- PROJECTOR BOX: x3 pcs. adjustable projector hangers + ventilation
- TRAINING SIMULATORS [Flight, Driving, Military]
- GAMING, ENTERTAINMENT
- GOVERNMENT PROJECTS