Fancy a flight at home? Are you more into gaming? Enjoy the ultimate experience in our 180° semi-professional panoramic simulators offer!
What is Icarus 180 Avenger?
The Icarus 180 Avenger is our best selling product and revolutionary front projection display that converts two ordinary short throw projectors into extraordinary experience second to none, the SimPit BlackScreen boosts colors, contrast, blacks, and detail and it's designed to work in day light conditions that would be previously absolutely unthinkable for front projected system, the ultimate gaming display - 120" of pure awesome in 2K to 12K.
Advantages over traditional displays:
- Realistic 180° panoramic view – look left over the wing and see run way in when on downwind in your traffic pattern!
- Enjoy a flight simulation experience even if you’re not a licensed pilot.
- Immersion Extraordinaire!
- If you’re an Aero Glass user, use our glasses with the simulator for practice & fun!
- play a large number of 3D games in total immersion.
Great to use with popular flight simulations and games, such as:
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3d.
- X-Plane by Laminar Research
- Digital Combat Simulator series
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Assetto Corsa car racing simulator.
- Project Cars car racing simulator.
- The wonderful space game Elite Dangerous.
- SimPit Icarus 180 Avenger aluminum frame.
- Black Pearl screen SimPit Warp USB key to work the projector images to the cylindrical canvas
- integrated cylindrical desk to put your controls on
- Aero Glass marker board to integrate with an Aero Glass system (sold separately)
- Two short throw HD projectors (BenQ 1085ST+ or Acer Z650)
- Pre-calibration files: The simulator frame is manufactured so as to ensure the proper positioning of the projectors. The largest part of the calibration of the projectors – which, ultimately, is responsible for the correct displaying of content – is performed by a software provided by us. (Please note, that minor fine-tuning might still be necessary on your part.)
- PC running at least Windows 7
- Graphic Card with Eyefinity or Nvidia Surround
- Warping and Blending app capable mapping at least two projectors
- Two 1080p short throw projectors
Max resolution with 1080p projectors is GPU based :
- NVIDIA max resolution is 3840x1080
- ATI max resolution is 6400 x 1800 for best quality vs performance use 4096 x 1536
3D and Headtracking for MR are supported with:
- TriDef 3D and NVIDIA 3D surround
- Track IR, FreeTrack, Opentrack, Facetrack NOIR and others