The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four-seat, single-engine, high-wing fixed-wing aircraft made by the Cessna Aircraft Company. First flown in 1955 and still in production, more Cessna 172s have been built than any other aircraft.
Boeing 737-NG on Boeing Livery
The TRC 472F Cabin is a full size fuselage to create a very realistic experience when flying in our professional Flight Simulator. All our products are developed as high quality replica’s of the original product. So is this TRC 472F Cabin, Open the door and step in you own Cessna cockpit. Everything is included. A windshield, two doors with soft pads on the inside, carpeting on the floor and behind the seats, two adjustable seats. ceiling lighting, two fans for fresh air with adjustable nozzles, switches for lighting and fans and sockets for headsets (connection for headsets is in development at this moment).
The TRC 472F Cabin is made of high quality, fire-retardant ABS and resembles the Cessna 172 fuselage. It's designed in such a way, that it's also possible to mount the cabin on a moving platform.
Pricing for packing and shipment will be calculated after ordering the TRC 472F Cabin. The Cabin will be shipped in a specially designed, heavy duty and reusable transport box. And can be shipped as a partly assembled product or as a full assembled product, together with the TRC 472 Panel.
G1000 Flight Deck Features
The unique G1000 Flight Deck is a 100% scale replica of a popular Glass Cockpit System as found in many modern aircraft, The hardware is produced from quality ABS using plastic injection molding and high quality electronics, All buttons and rotary encoders work as you expect them to do, even the Joystick function on the right hand side of the PFD and MFD bezel is implemented, The high resolution TFT screens of the PFD and MFD displays can be connected to additional video ports on your PC. The MFD and PFD displays each have a single USB connection, through which connection the control of the knobs, push buttons, SD Card interfaces and the video information is accomplished, Each display unit (PFD or MFD) has 2 SD Card slots, which are recognized by the computer connected as 2 additional disk drives. 4 SD Cards of 1 Gigabyte are included in the complete system.
A complete G1000 system includes 2 main displays and one Audio Panel. The set includes therefore:
- 1 PDF Display Unit with 800x600 screen
- 1 MFD Display Unit with 800x600 screen
- 1 Audio Panel
- 2 Power Supplies
- 4 SD Cards 1Gb
- 3 USB Cables
- Set of screws for mounting the modules
- 2 additional bezel covers with 11 positions for buttons
- 2 additional blank bezel covers
- Installation files to display the GPS1000 images on the TFT screens
Each display unit comes with all buttons for a.o. the Autopilot in position. Even the VNV Key (Vertical Navigation Mode) is available. You can replace the bezel on the left side of each module for a bezel with either 11 button positions or for a bezel with no button positions at your choice. The extra bezels are included in the package.
Boeing 737-NG Full Cockpit View
High-fidelity visuals accurately representing airports, weather and terrain.
- Instructor station enclosure.
- Instructor desk, two 20” flat panel touch monitors
- Intuitive Instructor Operating Station software capable of:
- Easily repositioning the aircraft to a variety of ground and flight positions instantly.
- Adjusting the time to include dawn, day, dusk, night.
- Adjusting the weather such as: winds, cloud cover, visibility, rain and snow.
- Loading saved scenarios to include: aircraft position, aircraft configuration and weather parameters.
- Simulating a variety of failures to include, but not limited to: engine failures/fires, APU fires, cargo fires, hot/hung starts, flap and gear malfunctions, electrical failures as well as minor system faults.
- Displaying a moving map that shows aircraft position, surrounding airports, and navigational aids.